Friday, April 15, 2011

Is there something special about Fridays?

Soource:
Why Users Are More Engaged With Social Media on Fridays

This post is posted on a Friday for a reason. No... I won't give any hints on good restaurants, cafes or clubs for the weekend, but as the research in the source suggests Friday is one of the best times to gain traction on your posts! So, if you are relaxing on your nice leather ergonomic chair heading for the weekend and checking on Facebook or scanning through Tweets to see what your friends are up to then please continue to do so.

In any other case, just take a second and think of yourself on a Friday afternoon, after a tiresome week, in your office just before you head out. What whould you do? Check on Facebook and Twitter? You are not alone!

Now, if you excuse me, I see my friends on Facebook are heading out for a coffee so... I have to go too.

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment